Looking for the best Insulation you can get?
SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Spray foam is undoubtedly the best insulation you can get for your home / building to reduce your energy bills and keep hold of heat. When spray foam is applied it adds superior insulation acting as an air barrier which stops the air from outside coming in. Spray foam can be applied in even the most hard to reach places making sure your insulation is outstanding. When sprayed the foam expands to fill any space it can expand into creating a perfect seal with your houses structure which eliminates air leakage.
Insulation spray foam is the reaction from two chemical materials; isocyanate and polyol resin when mixed together expand to at least 30 times its liquid volume when sprayed in place. It is ranked high among the most versatile forms of insulation available because of its filling properties, even in hard to reach spaces filling every single nook and cranny. It can be used in lofts (roof panels and floor) / attics / internal walls / internal spaces / outdoor spaces / underfloors / metal structures / office buildings / or anywhere else you can think of.
CREATES AN OUTSTANDING SEAL
The cost of energy is on the rise. But there is absolutely no need to break the bank in order to get the best insulation and save energy.
This is what we offer at Eco-Energy Spray Foam, energy savings and increased heat or cooling depending on your requirements.
Here at Eco-Energy Spray Foam, our team will install one of the best open-cell spray foam insulations for your property, whether it be old, a new built property or a property under construction. If you want the best then please fill out our contact form for a FREE no obligation survey / quote. For peace of mind our spray foam is backed by a 25 year warranty although it will almost certainly last the lifetime of the property.
Watch our foam video on the insulation process and see how it is a great money and energy saving solution for you, and comes with a 25 year warranty...
Ready to get more information on a foam insulation - Send us your details
Why Spray Foam Insulation Is Your Right Choice
Believe it or not, even with some of the best home insulation installations, your home can still lose up to 50% of its heat as a result of air leakage through your roof.
And even with homes that have already installed loft or attic insulation as high as ceiling level, the chances are that only a fraction of the heat generated may be retained. That’s because the installation may be air permeable.
But with spray foam insulation, you get the following:
- Icynene Spray Foam Insulation, our preferred spray foam solution, offers 50% greater energy savings as compared to the other options on the market
- An increase in the energy efficiency of your home by making it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter – thus, reducing your energy bills significantly.
How Does It Work?
- You may have a lot of confidence in the current setup of your loft or attic insulation. But it may not be as efficient as you think it is or how you want it to be. This is because warm air is always likely to escape through your roof as it rises over cold air.
- Since the warm air needs to be replaced, cold air may be drawn down through your floor. Most properties come with air vents in the roof that make it possible for an efficient airflow, without which there will be condensation forming when the cold air meets the warm air in the roof area.
- This is bad news, as condensation is one of the reasons responsible for reducing the lifespan of your roof. Thus most owners seemed to have had no option than to lose a lot of heat through the vents.
- Icynene Spray Foam Insulation presents a reliable solution to this problem.
- When installed to your attic space, it insulates the space in the roof to ensure that the temperature of the air at the roof level is similar to the temperature of the whole house.
- Therefore, the risk of mould and condensation are significantly reduced.
Why Use Icynene Spray Foam Insulation
- If you are concerned about your health which you should be, then you have nothing to worry about, as Icynene foam insulation is 100% breathable.
- It prevents the possibility of the buildup of dampness by ensuring that residual moisture in the air passes through while preventing any form of direct airflow through it.
- Icynene Spray Foam Insulation removes all forms of outside noises such as the sounds of traffic, music, etc. by up to about 13db.
- Icynene Spray also expands when it is sprayed onto any surface. This enables it to spread out and fill all voids and cavities, and thus, creates a building envelope that will seal the structure and eliminates any form of air leakage or infiltration.
- Unlike other foams available on the market, Icynene has achieved DBA, ETA, and BBA certifications.
- It has the highest level of resistance to vapour as it absorbs the lowest amount of moisture when compared to other forms of insulation on the market.
Why Choose Us
So, what makes us different? And why should you trust us for your spray foam insulation for lofts or attics?
- Eco-Energy Spray Foam has a team of dedicated skilled professionals that are committed to offering the highest standard of quality in terms of insulation solutions and customer service.
- We provide bespoke spray foam insulation solution that takes into consideration the type of building and couples it with our comprehensive understanding of building science and architecture.
- We are closed cell spray foam suppliers.
- Our expert team is also experienced and committed to offering our clients the right consultancy that will guide them through the process of getting the right kind of insulation product for their building.
Our team is willing and ever ready to attend to your questions and inquiries. So why don’t you contact us for more information?
Lapolla spray foam insulation can be used to insulate your attic space giving your property protection from inclement weather and moisture related damage.
In a non-vented attic, insulation is applied directly to the underside of the roof sheathing to insulate the entire loft from the usual seasonal heat and cold.
Eco Energy Spray foam will install between the roof rafters, along the sofﬁt areas and directly to all exterior surfaces such as gable walls, dormers etc. to produce an airtight building envelope.
Find Out About Other Spray Foam Applications
CALL US AND SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Get your free property report quote today and get insulated.