CLOSED CELL SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
If you are looking for a cost-effective way to insulate your building, then you have come to the right place. Eco-Energy Spray Foam Insulation is a top name in the provision and installation of of eco-friendly spray foam for all your insulation needs.
Who We Are
- Eco-Energy Spray Foam Insulation provides incredibly elite protection that meets with all current structure guidelines at a competitive cost.
- All the resources we use are manufactured by the global suppliers or manufacturers of spray polyurethane foam, Lapolla Industries, Inc. The company is one of the biggest spray foam system suppliers globally with distributions in 39 countries across four continents.
- With many years of operation in the industry, Eco-Energy Spray Foam Insulation has built a reputation as a one stop insulation solutions provider with a client base spanning across Scotland and the United Kingdom at large.
Whatever your insulation needs are we have the skilled team and expertise to deliver. We aspire to continue being the best company in providing the best quality and insulation services to our cherished clients.
Why Has Insulation Become Popular?
According to Wikipedia, the UK has some 150,000 properties undergoing polyurethane foam insulation treatment. Here are a few reasons for the increase in demand.
- There is a global shift towards eco-friendly and conservatism, and spray foam insulation looks to tick the boxes in ensuring energy and cost-saving approaches.
- ClimateXChange, a research advocacy ground commissioned to study into the remodelling of Energy Efficiency in Scotland indicated in 2017, among its findings, that draught-proofing and insulation remain the most effective energy efficiency measures.
What Is Spray Foam Insulation?
- Spray foam is the reaction from two chemical materials; isocyanate and polyol resin when mixed together expand to at least 30 times its liquid volume when sprayed in place.
- This has made it very beneficial, especially in the packaging of products which needs to be in specific shapes while providing no space for air infiltration.
- It is ranked high among the most versatile forms of insulation available since it can adhere to almost every shape and structure.
With the current increasing interests in spray foam insulation, we believe it is about time to jump on the new train towards efficiency and longevity.
Before making that informed decision, it is fair to note that there are two types of spray form insulation; closed-cell and open-cell spray foam but that the former is highly recommended, due to its rather diverse benefits.
Why Closed-Cell Foam Insulation?
The benefits of closed-cell spray foam insulation are enormous. From reducing energy use to providing most comfort, promoting good health and value, as well as having a positive impact on worldwide advocacy against CO2 emissions
- Helps retain a constant and comfortable temperature in the entire building structure
- Increases comfort and shrinks drafts
- Closed-cell foam is effective at both low and high temperatures
- Has high R-value above 6.0 per inch
- Removes air infiltration
- Aids in regulating moisture and condensation
- Decreases convective currents in walls and attics
- Offers the ideal environment for an efficient ventilation system
- Closed-cell spray foam insulation decreases moisture condensation, thereby checking mould development within the building’s roof and walls
- It promotes quality indoor air
- Checks infiltration of air pollutants from outside
- Helps conserve energy while decreasing co2 emissions
- It checks destruction caused by high winds
- Central air gear can be down-sized, consequently lessening costs of construction
- Incredible protection which decreases warming and cooling system use significantly
Where Can Closed-Cell Spray Form Be Applied?
Eco-Energy Spray Foam Insulation provides both domestic and commercial services with a wide range of applications including:
- New buildings
- Commercial properties
One of the significant ways to safeguard your home from high energy consumption and heat loss is the application of spray foam loft insulation. Applying just a handful of foam insulation is enough to deliver effective insulation.
How Does It Work?
Closed-cell spray foam insulation offers an effective way to protect the walls of your property and home by doing the following:
- When the temperature in your room is warmer than the outside, heat usually emits through the walls making this the flawless technique to stop heat loss in your walls.
- By aiding a home become firm and well protected, closed-cell spray foam insulation can help reduce the rate of heating and cooling while making your home more comfortable by checking heat loss or gain, and also prevent outside air infiltration.
Find Out About Open Cell Spray Foam Insulation
CALL US AND SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Get your free property report quote today and get insulated.